Ingredients: Coco Coir, Worm Castings, Compost, Perlite (10%), Vermiculite, Volcanic Rock Dust, Bone Meal, Gypsum, Fermented probiotic bran, Organic nutrients
– Ideal for container growing
– Indoor, Greenhouse or Outdoor cultivation
– Quality organic potting soil for vegetables, herbs and general plants
– Raised bed system re-planted over multiple cycles (No-till, covercrop)
– Cultivation of organic medicinal grade CBD plants
The Organic Classic blend is formulated mainly for organic growing practices and organic nutrients. Compared to the Formula 1 mix, the Classic has a greater Cation exchange capacity (CEC), higher active organic matter content, as well as a balanced semi-slow release organic nutrient component. It will also hold water longer than the Formula1 mix. Substrate pH 6.5.
First watering can either be clean water or for hungrier plants add a single recommended dosage of organic nutrients. The nutrients in the soil should be adequate for approximately 2-6 weeks before additional nutrient applications are required.
There are no reviews yet.