- Rejuvenates impoverished soils
- Improves soil texture
- Increases beneficial microbe and earthworm populations
- Improves water holding
- All year round
- Whenever soil is being prepared for new plantings
- At the start of Summer as a mulch to protect bare soils, reduce evaporation and insulate soils improving water retention
- Compost adds organic matter to the soil to replace that lost through continual cultivation and cropping. Constant hoeing, digging and raking eventually destroys the structure of the soil – compost rebuilds it.
- It has been designed and is guaranteed to improve the overall texture and quality of soils
- Prepare your garden soil before planting by thoroughly working a 10cm layer of Compost & NutirCast into the top 15cm or so of soil with a rake. Close the bag tightly after use
- Add another 10cm layer of compost to the bed and mix it into the previously amended soil. This should create a 15-20cm raised bed.
- Use as a mulch after planting (excellent for mulching around edibles)
- Water thoroughly after planting and as frequently as possible until plants are established
- For best results, after three months feed again or condition with NutriCast.
Maximum application rates:
For Sensitive plants 25L/m2
For Tolerant plants 90L/m2