This additive is especially formulated to provide adequate amounts of Phosphorus, Potassium, Magnesium and micronutrients to increase the resin production and the formation and density of flowers.
With added extra magnesium and trace elements to our PK Booster to avoid that they limit the uptake of phosphorus and potassium if the ratios are not balanced.
The combination of GHPF Calcium and Booster creates very professional, plant-specific line of nutrients for healthy and productive plants.
Plants can only perform to their full genetic potential if all elements are sufficiently available.
- 30% [P2O5] Water Soluble Phosphate
- 27% [K2O] Water Soluble Potash
- 8,2% [MgO] Water Soluble Magnesium Oxide
- 0,03% [B] Water Soluble Boron
- 0,002% [Cu] Water Soluble Copper (as chelate from EDTA)
- 0,12% [Fe] Water Soluble Iron (as chelate from EDTA)
- 0.05% [Mn] Water Soluble Manganese (as chelate from EDTA)
- 0.005% [Mo] Water Soluble Molybdenum
- 0.01% [Zn] Water Soluble Zinc
|Weeks 3 & 4||2,5gr/10L||Booster + Bloom Base Nutrient|
|Weeks 5 & 6||3-4gr/10L||Booster +Bloom Base Nutrient|
|Weeks 7 & 8||4-5gr/10L||Booster + base nutrient|
Maximum Solubility: 2.0lb/gal | 250g/L water
Recommended amount for stock solution: 4oz/gal | 30g/L water